I realized not long ago that my cameras were just collecting dust. Oh sure I'd pull out my Kodak here and there for quick snaps but that's not the same as taking a real photo... well at least not to me. My Sony has sat back there in the camera bag aching to be held and snapped. So this year I've decided to do Project 365. It's actually making me think about my photos and attempt to get better ones. *grin*
Prepare yourself! I'm on photo overload today! *smirk*
================
1/365
I was sitting there holding Itty Bitty when I realized I hadn't yet taken a photo that day. So I grabbed up my camera and just started snapping. I can't help but realize how blessed I am when I look into his gorgeous eyes!
2/365
It only took 4.5 months of badgering plus a large black scuff on the wall but I finally got Mr Indy to hang a photo!! Now if I can just get him to hang the rest of them (see the stack leaning against the wall? LOL).
3/365
Itty Bitty puked all over himself first thing that morning. I decided the catch lights were so awesome in the bathroom (without the lights on) that I had Mr Indy bring me my camera. I know this photo is completely out of focus but it's freaking adorable (or as my friend Cathy would say "fradorable")!!
4/365
This photo really doesn't do the snow justice! *snort* In the hour the boys were at therapy today, it went from a slight rain to full on downpour of HUGE flakes of snow! I barely made it up the driveway when Itty Bitty and I got home! *gulp*
================
I'm going to limit myself to posting my Project 365 photos once, maybe twice, a week. Any photos taken that aren't a part of my Project 365 are however fair game to post as many and as often as I like. *smirk*
I'd like to add a disclaimer that Itty Bitty just happens to be the easiest person to get a photo of right now. I'm not purposely ignoring Midget or Mr Indy.... although I don't think either would complain about that fact. *snort*
All of the following have been taken within the last few days.... Enjoy!!
8 comments:
Yay!!! So glad you're taking more photos!! ...I really need to too...sigh. LOOOVE all the pics of Luke!! And just curious, did you ever post pics of your guys' place finished?? Would love to, if not! Have a good one and stay WARM!!!
Ya know I don't think I did post them on the blog but I did have them up on my old Facebook account. I'll find some today and post them for ya. Course it might not be until tonight since I have a TON of cleaning to do today and Midget doesn't leave for school for another 1 1/2 hours.
That Cathy chick is one smaht cookie! She makes up her own words and not to mention she is pretty hawt as well.
I suck at remembering to go on blogs so I would kindly like a reminder once a week, if you haven't seen me on here...back to kissing my screen of that (friggin adorable) fradorable itty bitty munchkin of yours
Ok Cathy. I'll just post a reminder for you to check out the blogs each week. I'll make sure it's after I've posted a bunch of Itty Bitty photos so you can continue to shock yourself. *snort*
And Aunt Tracey is going to be getting photos of her heart right? This is where you nod and say "Yes Aunt Tracey! I would never forget you!!!" ;)
LOL Trac... all you have to do is ask! Hey did I email you those ones you wanted? I can't remember. LOL
look..it's me again...came back for seconds!
okay..okay..I'm going. Cancel that restraining order..gosh
I only get restraining orders for people who are legitimate threats. Sorry Cathy... you don't qualify! LOL
Post a Comment