I tend to make resolutions that I just can't keep. This year I'm making ones I know I'll keep! *grin*
1. Be a better homemaker.
I will keep my house cleaner and decluttered as well as make weekly dinner menus so that I'm cooking more frequently.
2. Read more.
I haven't read much in 2009 so I want to make sure I'm reading at least one book a month.
3. Attempt Project 365.
My camera has been collecting dust, my editing skills are extremely rusty, and I want to capture better memories of my boys' lives.
I am not going to making a resolution to lose weight this year. I never keep it. But I am going to try eating better and getting some exercise in that isn't just cleaning the house. I will not beat myself up if I am not losing weight because that always makes me stop trying.
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment