I've been very, very snap happy lately. Here's the proof! *snort*
Midget tries going to sleep before leaving for school a lot.... but this day I managed to annoy him awake. *snort*
Itty Bitty had some appointments at Children's last week. It was just him and I that went so I spent a good portion of my time taking photos of him for practice. *grin*
Definitely click on this next one to see it big! The small photo does not do this one justice AT ALL! *grin*
Itty Bitty had his 2 month check up on Friday. He was quite the trooper having to get 3 shots and an oral vaccine. He came home and just sacked out for hours.
And last but not least, one I snapped last night. LOVE IT!! *grin*
Hope you enjoyed the photos! Check back soon for more! *smirk*
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment