Enjoy!!
1/365
I was sitting there holding Itty Bitty when I realized I hadn't yet taken a photo that day. So I grabbed up my camera and just started snapping. I can't help but realize how blessed I am when I look into his gorgeous eyes!
2/365
It only took 4.5 months of badgering plus a large black scuff on the wall but I finally got Mr Indy to hang a photo!! Now if I can just get him to hang the rest of them (see the stack leaning against the wall? LOL).
3/365
Itty Bitty puked all over himself first thing that morning. I decided the catch lights were so awesome in the bathroom (without the lights on) that I had Mr Indy bring me my camera. I know this photo is completely out of focus but it's freaking adorable (or as my friend Cathy would say "fradorable")!!
4/365
This photo really doesn't do the snow justice! *snort* In the hour the boys were at therapy today, it went from a slight rain to full on downpour of HUGE flakes of snow! I barely made it up the driveway when Itty Bitty and I got home! *gulp*
It won't be often that I post more than one photo per day but there will be some days when I do. *grin*
5/365 - photo 1
Midget going to school after a nice break. He actually started back on Monday (January 4) but doesn't ride the bus in the morning because of therapy.
5/365 - photo 2
I was just going to do the photo of Midget until I realized just how much the laundry had piled up again. I guess my New Year's resolution isn't off to a very good start. *sigh*
6/365
The best photo I could get of Midget having fun at therapy. The Achieve Center is in the midst of a remodel so the OT is limited on things he can do with Midget. Fortunately for him, the swing is Midget's favorite therapy tool. (And yes he kicked his boot off before he got on the swing! *snort*)
Another 2-fer day! *snort*
7/365 - photo 1
My original idea was to get a shot of these adorable shoes a friend passed along to Itty Bitty... but they didn't turn out so I'm glad I happened to snap some barefoot shots while we were prepping Itty Bitty for his CF test. His feet are so different from Midget's! Midget's are wide and fat, Itty Bitty's are long and skinny! *giggle*
7/365 - photo 2
A day to chronicle... with a big fat NEGATIVE ending!
This was during the prep for the CF test. They put this little machine that has electrode type pads on it that stimulate his skin to make him sweat. He had a red square and circle on his arm for most of the day after the test was done (and yes they went away).
Stay tuned for week 2!
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment