Thursday, February 4, 2010

Project 365 - Weeks 3 & 4

Time to play catch up!!!

15/365

WoW. 'Nuff said!

16/365

Peewee has been so tired this morning that all he really wants to do is snuggle with Daddy. ♥

17/365

Grandma said 2 weeks without seeing or holding her grandbaby was too long so she came up for a few hours today to play. He LOVED it! ♥

18/365
Several friends are doing these challenges where they take a messy area of their house and spend 10 minutes cleaning taking before and after photos. That was my inspiration for today's photos.

BEFORE

AFTER

Mine took more than 10 minutes but I'm so happy my kitchen is clean again!

19/365

Peewee is seriously growing too fast! After a nice big dinner, he easily goes to sleep in his crib with his music machine playing and sleeps at least 5 hours straight. *tear*

20/365

Took us over a year but we FINALLY got Midget a new car seat that he'll actually be able to fit in and I won't have to fight to get him out of. I can't wait until he can actually use it once the cast is off! =)

21/365

Fluffy baby bum! ♥ It's only our first attempt but I hope it works because he's super cute in them (and I desperately want to stop buying disposables)!!!

22/365

Hot bubble bath + good book ^ strong martini = relaxing Mama!

23/365

Only 2 1/2 months postpartum and I'm already 10 pounds lighter than I was when I got pregnant. How the heck does that work?? *snort*

24/365

When I went to check on Peewee this morning, he was all snuggled up to his teddy bear. He absolutely LOVES that thing! (It plays sounds and he loves falling asleep with the heartbeat sound on.)

25/365

What to do after getting breakfast? How about taking a nap! LOL

26/365

Today we decided to discontinue the Ketogenic diet. After 1 1/2 years, it really hasn't helped Midget much and IMO it's only hurt him. Illness after illness, injury after injury... this kid suffers way too much! :( At least he doesn't mind the seizures any more. (Yeah that would be the tail end of one I walked in on as I was going to put him to bed.)

27/365

I told my sister that when Pewee gets upset he'll make this frowny face that reminds me of my niece Jo when you tell her no. He kept giving it to me *until* I picked up the camera. Then he was nothing but cute. Little turd! *snort*

28/365

My friend Danyel of CrazySocks Crochet Shop makes these soap savers and I decided tonight to try my hand at making one. I have this awesome bar of olive oil soap for Peewee that likes to stick to the tub and is very hard to pick up when I drop it. Voila! I made a soap saver! Can't wait to actually try it out during his next bath!

No comments: