My friend has decided to reinforce her life with positive thinking. Great idea! And not just for her either! *smirk* She's going to post little positive thoughts all around her house. I think it's a cute idea but instead of having post-its everywhere (because lord knows I have enough stuff everywhere *snort*), I figured I'd try to post it in my blog daily. Well maybe not daily, but as often as I remember to... or as often as I like her daily positive thought! *giggle*
Today's positive thought:
"When you surrender and let go of the past, you allow yourself to be fully alive in the moment. Letting go of the past means that you can enjoy the dream that is happening right now."
I honestly need to learn to do this because my past (mostly with Midget's sperm donor) comes back and smacks me every so often. I really, really need to fully let it go but it's so hard when I have to watch my boy suffer and it never. had. to be. this. way!!!! But it's one day at a time right? Today is the first day! One step closer... one step closer... one step closer... that's what I'll keep telling myself.
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Amen sister!!!! We can help each other let go of the damage. Yours from the spermdonor and mine from dumbass. Yours is different than mine because you see what the SD did on a daily basis but we will be each others support and wings when we fall. I love you Sherri!!!
Hugs hun - I don't know how I would cope with everything life has thrown at you... you are an inspiration ... and as such I've left a little surprise on my blog at http://actingbalanced.blogspot.com for you :)
Well thank you Heather! I'll have to sit down this weekend and do that myself! :)
Post a Comment