My lovely friend Heather has awarded me with a fun blog award! Why she chose me I still don't understand but I love her for it! Thank you!
These are the rules I must oblige by in order to pass it on:
- Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
- Pass the award onto 12 bloggers.
- Link the nominees within your post.
- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.
Here are my nominees....
- Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
- Pass the award onto 12 bloggers.
- Link the nominees within your post.
- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.
Here are my nominees....
I met Erin on a parenting website and have enjoyed getting to know her and her family. Our oldest kiddos (both boys) are just 2 days apart in age! We both struggle daily with the special needs (of different kinds) our boys deal with. I want Erin to know that I admire her and her family!
Danyel is one of my crazy crochet friends. But her blog is not just crochet... although admittedly I probably enjoy that part of it the most. I'm so happy I've "met" her and can share my obsession of yarn with her.
My bestest friend and surrogate sister Tracey. I don't know that I need to say any more as to why I picked her! Love ya!!
Blythe... she's another I've met through online communities. She's hilarious, tattooed, pierced, and all around a great friend!
Trista has been one of my dearest friends for as long as I can remember! I have vivid memories of spending the night at her house and playing with her and her siblings for hours! I love reading about her kooky kids and amazing adventures in couponing!
Sonya is one of my major photography inspirations! She is one of the many that has helped me hone my skills and I aspire to be as amazing as she is! I can't wait to see all the new stuff she'll post now that she's open for business again!!
Alicia is another of my photography pals that I aspire to be like! Her wedding photography is AMAZING to say the least! She's fun, kooky, and a name freak too! I heart Alicia!
8) Allison Rumble Photography
8) Allison Rumble Photography
Seeing a pattern yet?? *snort* Allison is the baby photographer I aspire to be. She is truly amazing at capturing children in all their adorableness!
Amy is such a beautiful person, inside and out! Her spirit, love, and attitude inspire me to be a better person!
10) Acting Balanced
Heather... yes the one that awarded me... is such a great friend that I have to award her back!
This would be my boyfriend. Sure he hasn't blogged in a while but I love it regardless. (If you do take a gander at it, make sure to read Evolution of a Geek Girlfriend. *snort*)
Another of my online friends who I just adore! Julie is a true blessing to have in your life!
I hope everyone enjoys these blogs as much as I do! Tell them MissIndy sent ya! *wink*

2 comments:
Thanks for the shout-out! :) I enjoy talking about yarn & crocheting with you too! :)
Aww....Sherri you are the best! Thanks for making me smile today. You are a strong woman and an amazing mother - you inspire me.
Post a Comment