Sunday, November 2, 2008

November!?

My gosh... where has this year gone?? I feel like we were just celebrating Midget's birthday a month ago and now we're in November. YIKES!

Mr Indy and I decided to get our holiday shopping out of the way. (He dreads it, I love it! *snort*) We got about 1/2 our list done today so we're off to a good start. If Midget had not needed to eat and we weren't so tired from games last night (poker and a board game at a friend's house after dinner), we could have finished it all. Hopefully we'll finish the rest of the list next weekend.

The best part is we got the nieces and nephew out of the way! *happy dance* I hate taking Mr Indy into the toy section because he drools over so many of the toys. I mean we walked out of there with the Indiana Jones Monopoly game because he saw it and I talked him into buying it. *snort*

I have a bunch of presents to find online (which I should be doing now but just had to update my layout to get rid of the Halloween theme) and just as many to make. I don't know if I'll get all my gifts made but I'm going to work as diligently as possible from now until Christmas to make it happen.

Ah crap! I just realized I need to find a good place to hide gifts since the nieces and nephew are coming over tomorrow afternoon with my mom. I don't know where I have to hide stuff!!! *gulp*

No comments: