Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Long time, no blog

Mr Indy and I decided to get our Christmas shopping out of the way. I believe we have actually finished... no wait, still have to buy my mom's gift. I have soooo many gifts to make though. I've gone crochet crazy and am still no where near done with all of them!!! EEK!

Not much else is really going on here. WotLK (WoW expansion) comes out Thursday. *happy dance* Although I don't think we'll buy and install it until the weekend.

Midget has an appointment in Seattle on Friday. Oh joy! I just heard on the radio 2 of the passes are requiring snow tires (luckily, neither are ones we go over). I took Hank (AKA my Explorer) and got his snow tires put on yesterday. We're good for the trip.... although I need my brakes replaced (still good enough to drive though so don't worry) and have some front end work done to stop the slight shaking when I drive at high speeds. Dad said he'd try to look at it this weekend if he doesn't have to work.

Anyways... I need to get Midget's clothes in the wash and then I want to get back to tackling this blanket I'm having trouble crocheting. *waves*

No comments: