Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Buzzed

The energy drink I had on the way home from Seattle has me buzzed so I guess I'll post a short update.

Midget has his 3 month Keto follow-up today. He's down a kilo from his appointment in September and that had the nutritionist a bit concerned. But I told her about his flu bug last month so she hopes he levels off on the weight loss. He's lost about 4.5 lbs since he started the diet in August. She upped his ratio from 2.5:1 to 2.75:1. I think it was to help stabilize the weight loss but I can't remember right now. Otherwise, she was very content with where he is.

The neuro was speedy. Gave us new scripts to fix the errors the pharmacy has made. He also told us that we just need to do monthly weight checks at the pedi and email the results to the nutritionist. Otherwise, we don't have to go back and see them for 4 months. YAY! *happy dance*

Someone called yesterday to set up the sleep study. They are booked out until March already so we took the very first appointment they had available which is March 19. I'm going to try and set up the Keto follow-up and a recheck with the orthopedist for that same day. It'll totally rock if it works too! *grin*

Guess that's about all. Midget needs his meds and then I need to get to bed myself. *wave*


No comments: