Saturday, October 11, 2008

Yay for Tracey!

I told ya I'd keep you updated on her situation. I'm going to be lazy though and just put a link to her blog. You can read about it there!


Tracey... I'm so happy you're getting the help you need to get this done!

We need to do a shoot before you have any surgery though. I know you probably think you won't want to remember any of this later, but I want to help you remember how far you've come and how remarkable of a woman you are!

I signed up to be a part of this project... http://www.thinkpinkphotography.org/... when I was Snap Blossoms but I still want to do it with you! Call me and soon! *grin*

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Here is my idea. Let me know what you think. Photo shoot before surgery while I still have the real girls. Photo shoot after the surgery when the girls are gone. Photo shoot after reconstruction with my new girls. Whatcha think?

MissIndy said...

Totally what I was going for!

Call me!