Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Study break

Boy do I need one! Trying to write this essay is gonna make my weekend LONG! (Of course it's not the only paper I have to write this weekend either.) *sigh*

Midget has been on his diet now for over a month. He's doing pretty well on it. There have been a few days of many seizures but most of the days are free of them. *grin* I'm so happy that it's working as well as it is! I'm still trying to get his next monthly check-up scheduled because his neurologist has a very crazy schedule. But I'm optimistic that things will continue on the right path!

School is fun and not so fun all at the same time. I should have known there would be tons of reading since I was in a Lit class but I've been overwhelmed some days with the amount I need to absorb. I have to write an essay on Edgar Allen Poe's short story "The Black Cat" and am still having problems figuring out how I'm going to structure it.

A small brag. *snort* I had a math test last week and got it back today. I got a 115%!!! (Yes he offered us extra credit problems.) To think just a couple of days before I was so confused I didn't think I'd pass it!! But I managed to figure out where my problems were and worked through them. I'm so proud of myself!! *grin*

I got my birthday present from Mr Indy already and we're both totally in love with it. *grin* I haven't uploaded any photos of it but I will post some once I have.

I'm getting a new tat for my birthday. I still haven't finalized the design but it will be to honor some people who were very important to me (even though I never got the chance to know one of them). Hopefully I can get it done before my birthday. *giggle*

Well I need to figure out exactly what "angle" I'm writing my Poe essay at so I'd better get back to focusing on it. Hope that was enough of an update for everyone. *thumbs up*

No comments: