Click on screen shot to see it larger.
It's Hallow's End time in World of Warcraft. Lots of fun stuff going on. The Headless Horseman is wreaking havoc on areas all over the world. Andur and Lluvy went up against him yesterday with 3 other people and it was much tougher than we thought it would be. In fact, in the last fight, Andur got killed a few times (no thanks in part to the healer in the group). But Lluvy got a great ring and a flying broomstick! (That's actually Tegwen in the screen shot. I'll try to get a good shot of Lluvy on her broom today--if I play at all.)
WoW is gearing up for Wrath of the Lich King which is out November 13. (WOOHOO! *happy dance*) They've added a bunch of new stuff that's pretty cool but the downside is that the talent trees aren't quite as good as they were--in my opinion. Lluvy used to be a badass Frost Mage and now she's lucky to be just bad let alone badass! *pout* I think I might respec her to Arcane or Fire but may wait until after Hallow's End is over before I do it.
Anyways... didn't mean to go completely WoW geeky in this blog but I'm too stoked about playing again. I'm going to have to limit my playing time to the weekends though or I'll never get anything done! *snort*
No comments:
Post a Comment