I haven't shared photos in a while (if ever) so today is the day! *grin*
Here is the incredible birthday presents I got from Mr Indy! A 42" plasma TV and a new TV stand.
We both absolutely love the them! In fact, this is what the boys are doing today while I'm supposed to be doing homework.
Mr Indy is playing The Force Unleashed on his XBox 360 and Midget is listening to all the sounds surrounding the game (including Mr Indy's "comments"). *giggle*
Here is my new do. It's not the greatest shot but it's me nonetheless. *grin*
And last but not least, Midget. Apparently watching me put an end table together was boring so he decided it was nap time.
He still wakes up early every so often but we just leave him be as long as he's not coughing or choking. This is how I tend to find him after I wake up. Apparently he surrenders to sleep again! *snort*
Sleeping photos are the easiest to get of him. But I do have one with his eyes open... sort of. *snort*
And with that, I shall go write the essay for my management class that is due on Monday. We have poker tonight and I don't want to be worrying about it while I try to take everyone's money. *snort* Tomorrow I will have to focus all my efforts on my Poe essay.
For today, I say goodbye! *wave*
For today, I say goodbye! *wave*
2 comments:
Lovely! Enjoy it!
But I will warn you, you will probably not like watching smaller tvs after awhile lol. Especially if you play lots of games. We have one the same size. Watching regular tv doesn’t bother me too too much. It’s trying to play games. Especially when it’s split screen.
Eh the old TV will probably stay in my room. We do everything on the new TV now. LOL
Post a Comment