And it's not going to slow down for a while!
First off, we found out a few weeks ago that Itty Bitty is a boy. Everyone is so beyond excited to have another boy join the family! He's quite the little wiggle worm and acrobat! I swear he only sleeps 2 hours a day and the rest of the time he's just in there doing his tricks. I have a feeling I'm going to have my hands really full with this one! *giggle*
We are awaiting the completion of our house. Yep that's right! Mr Indy bought a house and we should be moving in within the next 4 weeks. We're so excited but the packing and cleaning to move out of our apartments is stressing us all out! *LOL*
Then in September Midget has to have hip surgery. After about a week (give or take a few days) in the hospital, he'll come home in a cast and spend about 6 weeks that way. The cast will come off just a couple of weeks before my due date. But the upside is the surgeon says doing the surgery now is better and he shouldn't have to have it again in the future. *grin*
We obviously have a lot going on before the holidays. It will all be worth it in the end! I'm sure of it! (Or at least I'm tricking myself into believing it so I don't go nuts. *snort*)
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment