A friend of mine said her and her hubby were watching movies from A to Z. I thought that was a neat idea so I asked Mr Indy if he'd like to try it while he's on vacation. He wasn't too keen on the idea of 26 movies in 10 days. *snort* So we came up with a different idea.
Each movie we watch will have an actor in common. Here's our list:
Cool Hand Luke -- Paul Newman & Harry Dean Stanton
Pretty in Pink -- Harry Dean Stanton & Molly Ringwald
The Breakfast Club -- Molly Ringwald & Emilio Estevez
St Elmo's Fire -- Emilio Estevez & Demi Moore
Striptease -- Demi Moore & Paul Guilfoyle
Air Force One -- Paul Guilfoyle & William H Macy
The Cooler -- William H Macy & Alec Baldwin
Elizabethtown -- Alec Baldwin & Bruce McGill
Cinderella Man -- Bruce McGill
I wanted to try and tie it around in a circle... meaning we'd end with a Paul Newman movie... but I wasn't able to. Maybe I can plan ahead and we can try it another time. *smile*
I still like the idea of A to Z so Midget and I are going to do it during the day with the movies we already have. Today is American Pie, Bend It Like Beckham, and possibly The Chamber (if there's time while I'm cleaning). We have today and tomorrow. Then we likely won't be watching any more until after Mr Indy goes back to work. *chuckle*
So off to my cleaning list. Today I tackle Midget's room and the kitchen and try to make them as spotless as I can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment