Sunday, November 4, 2012

Review: Mindful Body

 
 

My amazing friend Nicole has opened an online shop - Mindful Body - to sell beauty products made from all natural ingredients. She opened shop on October 15 (happy birthday to me!) and has been working her tail off to keep inventory in stock!

I couldn't pass up buying some soap and helping out a small business!


I could not be more thrilled with her products! The pumpkin spice/vanilla soap smells amazing and the exfoliating soap has worked wonders on my dry skin!
 
I started noticing some dry patches on my hands a couple months ago.  No amount of lotions or scrubbing was making it go away.  I got so desperate as to use Tornado's eczema ointments.... but to no avail.  The itching and pain were unbearable!


But after just ONE washing with the exfoliating soap.....

WOW!

The irritation was much less and most of the dry skin was already gone.  My palm still has a ways to heal but the patches on finger and knuckle are almost completely gone after only a handful of washings! (Ha no pun intended!)

The real kicker - and true test of this soap - was when I used it on my feet.  My horribly dry, cracked feet!  A-MAZ-ING!  I cannot believe how smooth and soft my feet are!  (Sorry forgot to take photos of my feet! Heh)

I've also been using the exfoliating soap on my face 2-3 times a week.  My face stays smoother and feels less oily since I started using it.  This soap doesn't make your face dry out like other bar soaps do.  I've had less acne break outs too!

I haven't used bar soap regularly in probably a good 20 years (give or take) but I am now a convert!  I will no longer be replenishing my body wash as I run out.  From  now on, it's Mindful Body's soap all the way!  I'm excitedly awaiting my order of a vanilla/almond swirl bar!

And if her soap wasn't amazing enough.... her lip balms are FANTASTIC!

I love my tube of sweet watermelon!  It's not waxy feeling and doesn't immediately soak into my lips like other lip balms or chap sticks do.  My lips stay smooth and moist for a really long time.  Some days I only have to apply it once or twice to have smooth lips all day.

I simply cannot rave about Mindful Body enough!  If you haven't checked this amazing shop out, you NEED to!

http://www.mindfulbodynaturals.com

And tell her Sherri sent you!  ;)  (Do I get referral credit, Nicole? Hehe)

No comments: