Like it's been since he started daycare, T-man was sick at the start of the month. Another cold that aggravated his allergies and asthma. Poor kid just can't catch a break!
Monster has been doing great! Turned 10 at the beginning of the month and has stayed healthy all month.
For me the most exciting part of February was finally ordering a new DSLR camera. Mine is 7 years old and desperately needs replacing. I haven't really used it much over the past few years because it's not been in the best of shape. It works just fine but has its quirks. My new beauty should arrive tomorrow and I am so excited to start playing with it!!
I didn't complete nearly enough in February.
I've fallen completely behind in my Bible reading. To the point, I'm not reading it at all. Shame on me!
I manged to read only 1 book last month: Dawn of the Aspects by Richard Knaak. I desperately want to get through as much of my World of Warcraft lore as I can this year but I'm not sure how much that will end up being. *sad face*
Heh. I made it to the gym.... once. Yeah I'm that lame. I think setting the goal to go daily may have been overkill for me as many days I just can't find the time or I'm too tired from the previous day to want to go. I need to figure out a solution. I need and want to go but just can't seem to make myself go.
My WIP that I finished for February was my first mood blanket. Yes I said first! After starting the project in January, I realized if I kept up with that blanket like I was doing I would have a "Jonathan" blanket. (My mom and sister will understand that reference. LOL) Instead, I've decided to break up the year into several blankets. Each blanket will represent 2 months of the year. I'll show it off when I've finished weaving in the ends... heh.
Now it's on to March and April.... I'm still trying to figure out how I want to do this one but I won't allow myself to fall too far behind while I'm figuring it out.
I did better with taking more photographs. Of course, all those photos were just taken on my iPhone but more photos nonetheless. *smirk*
I completed my 28 Days of Me photo project. It was actually kind of fun! Although I realize now why people say I need to smile more. Haha The truth is.... I smile a lot! Just not in photos. That's who I have always been. Even my mom said so when I had my senior photos done. Her favorite was one of the few I wasn't smiling in.
Here's just a few of my faves:




No comments:
Post a Comment