I said I'd post my insane 4th of July... guess the 25th of July is the perfect day to do it! ROFL The thunderstorm is keeping us inside so may as well ramble while I have the time.
Anyways.... back to the 4th!
A nice, quiet day at home was just what we needed! Especially since none of us but Monster got any decent sleep the night before. Haha
Since we were up with the sun (quite literally I'm afraid), I went a little crazy. Apparently 3.5 hours (if that) of sleep and a holiday = a kitchen full of baking.
Here's my list of goodies I made:
(I'll post the recipes later for those who may want them.)
2 loaves of banana bread
2 loaves of dairy free banana bread (gotta let Tornado have some since they were his bananas to begin with LOL)
1 pan of honey cornbread
A big bowl of honey butter
A pineapple upside-down cake
All the fixings for yummy kabobs
And finally, a nice yummy batch of butterbeer
It was a fabulous 4th of July here! I hope to do it again next year (but maybe without all the baking)!
Monday, July 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment