I think my absolute favorite dungeon is the Deadmines. I've made many runs with lowbies and think it's hilarious to get a HUGE group of mobs all together and just wail on them one by one.
"HEY YOU! *wack* Haha you're dead!"
The Deadmines are full of pirates. And the last part of the dungeon is on a big boat. It is so awesome!
The Stockades are pretty fun too... especially as a high level character. LOL
My other favorite original dungeon is Uldaman in the Badlands. I love running that one solo!
I don't have too many in Outland that I jump over myself to get into. And many of the Northrend ones are fun but I have yet to see them all!
I still have yet to run all the way to the Lich King. One day I swear I will have Shadowmourne regardless if it's just junk by the time I get it!!
Here is a shot of Lluvy and Andur at the end of Uldaman... had to wait on a guildie to help us unlock the final door because back then you had to have at least 3 people.
Friday, October 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment