Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Achievements

I know many will say this is such a stupid post! "Excited about things you accomplish in an online game... pfft!" But I can't help it!

Since November I've been working on leveling my Death Knight Heralyn. It took me about 10 1/2 days total over the last 4 months to do it but.... I finally did it!

Yesterday she dinged 80! My first character to finally ding 80!



I thought it was exciting when I got Lluvy to 70 but this was soooo much more!

I worked diligently on Hera's exploring achievement during Winter Veil while I was finding the Elders. She managed to explore all of the Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor during that time. While questing, she filled out most of Outland and Northrend. So yesterday all she had left was a bit of Hellfire and Storm Peaks along with all of Blade's Edge, Netherstorm, and Borean Tundra.

She finally got her first title! WOOT!



Next on my list... when I'm not running raids or battlegrounds.... is to get my Loremaster achievement and title. I have a LOT to do for that (probably close to a couple thousand quests)! I started running around Stormwind yesterday to pick up low quests. I decided to do the daily battleground (Eye of the Storm... I hate EOTS!). We were getting our butts handed to us until just before the end! With 1 last cap of the flag, we won! Hahaha! I love when we can kick the Horde's butt!

Anyways.... that's my excitment for yesterday. Now I get to clean all day since Midget woke up at 3 AM. *yawn* Too tired to drive means no therapy. Lucky kid! *giggle*

7 comments:

JAG said...

I didn't say congratulations on CM forums so GRATS!
Hopefully you can play on Terokkar more now wink wink! ha ha

Tracey said...

Huh? ;)

MissIndy said...

Tracey... you'll never understand so just smile and nod your head, you pretty thing! LOL

Love you!

Tracey said...

*smiling and nodding* My brain is too jumbled up right now to even understand what 1+1 is. Being single sucks!!! I hate doing all of this on my own. :(

MissIndy said...

Been there, done that!

Wish I could help but you're just too damn far away! LOL *hint*hint*

Tracey said...

Now I'm going to be far away for 10 years. Just bought a house!!!

MissIndy said...

Ok can I be mad at you while still being happy for you? LOL