At least I hope I can do it! I want to so I need to try, right? (For a refresher on what I'm talking about, read my Goals post.)
It's now day 5 of the new year and I have not kept up very well. But really since Mr Indy was still on vacation, I give myself a break for the last 4 days. Today starts the madness!! *snort*
I am working on organizing and decluttering the kitchen and living room this week. Since the living room isn't that bad but usually just needs a good tidy, I figured I can do 2 rooms this week.
Today's main task is the pantry. It is a mess and I'm sure there are cans and boxes of food in there that are now expired. I had it organized just a couple of months ago but I let it get away from me. Time to fix it!
Here's my To-Do list for today:
Clean out fridge
Do dishes
Take out trash
Tidy living room
Finish putting yarn in storage container
Wash towels
Clean out pantry
Clean off table
Shovel snow (we got a good few inches last night so I need to shovel out my van!)
And with that, I need to get Midget out of bed and start the madness (after breakfast). Here's to a new year and a new me!!
Monday, January 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YaY you! You can do it. I don’t think anyone can get stuff done when their other half is on vacation lol. its hard!
My only real goal for this year is to “keep it simple”. I want to apply that to everything in life. I’ve been working on it for a few months now, but I need to kick it into high gear. (oh and reply to more posts lol)
Post a Comment